- The article must be the result of original or conceptual studies which has not been published at any journals.
- Manuscript General Structure:
- Research Article includes (a) Title, (b) Author’s identity, (c) Abstract, (d) Keywords, (e) Introduction (Background, Statement of Problem, Purpose, and Significance of the research) , (f) Research Methodology, (g) Research Finding, (h) Discussion, (i) Conclusion and Recommendation, (j) References.
- Conceptual Studies include (a) Title, (b) Author’s identity, (c) Abstract, (d) Keywords, (e) Introduction, (f) Content or Discussion (consisting of sub titles), (g) Closing/ Conclusion, (h) Reference.
- The abstract includes 150 -200 words describing and summarizing the content of manuscript.
- The keywords can be in form of word or phrase.
- The author’s name is written without academic title.
- The foreign terms must be written in italic form.
- The article includes 15 – 20 page manuscripts (written on letter (quarto) paper with Times New Roman 12 point and 1.5 space)
- The Arabic-Latin transliteration uses literacy model of library of congress. The article written in English and Indonesian Language uses Arabic-Latin transliteration based on the Letter of Decree of Minister of Religious Affairs and Minister of Educational and Cultural Affairs dated on January 22nd, 1988 No 158/1987 and 0543U11987.
- All manuscripts must conform to the following guidelines for the references: Name, Book Title, City of Publisher, Publisher, Year of Publishing, Page.
- The followings are the guideline for bibliography: Last Name, First Name, Year of Publishing, Book Title, City of Publisher, and Publisher.
- The manuscript can be submitted in form of hard file and soft file (using flash disk, CD, or email at email@example.com